New Year’s resolutions are silly.
So without further ado, below are my top ten aspirations for the coming New Year.
- Check out the area near Boulder and Denver, Colorado. We have heard so many good things about this region; it’s time to explore it.
- Visit Zion National Park in our Casita travel trailer. Neither Mike, nor I, has ever been to Utah. Zion is supposedly stunningly beautiful! We should go soon!
- Visit more of California’s Northern beaches and the Pacific Coast Highway. Still on the list of places in CA to see are Santa Cruz, Carmel, Monterrey, and San Francisco. (I’ve been to San Francisco before, but only very briefly. I’d like to spend more time there.)
- Work devotedly on improving my writing skills. Join writer’s workshops. Take writing classes.
- Attempt to publish articles in travel magazines and online websites.
- Improve my photography skills. Also, remember to use my good camera, rather than always reaching for my phone to take pictures.
- Have fun with family and friends!
- Make new friends.
- Volunteer more regularly. Make it a habit.
- Continue working towards overall health and happiness—physically and emotionally.
I’d like to know, what are your goals for 2015? 🙂