- In order to add some personal touches and comfort to our little travel trailer, I purchased several small throw pillows from Target for our trailer’s bed. I think it adds a nice touch! It looks like a day bed now, which I like.
- I bought a small basket-weave rug made out of jute for the floor. It fits perfectly.
- We chose a cotton comforter, in a vintage style, to compliment the type of camper we have, as well as the colors of the trailer, pillows, cupboards, and bedding. We love it!
- Decorative hand towels and a towel bar compliment the kitchen area.
- Matching cotton bath towels hang on the door in the bathroom.
- Added specialty soaps for more of a “glamping” style of camping.
Eventually, I’d like to figure out how to remove the blinds and replace them with curtains, but that’s an ambitious project for another day.
Also, at some point, I’d like to add about ten or more pillows. (Just kidding!). 😉
What else can we do to spice up our little interior space? Do you have any ideas or suggestions?
Below is an interactive poll, just for fun!